Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Please refer to the Program Schedule to get more information about time and duration of your presentation.We kindly ask you to keep strictly to the assigned time limit.
- The required technical equipment (including notebook) will be provided in the session room.
- We kindly ask you to submit your presentation on a USB memory stick directly at the conference room, latest during the break before the respective session starts
- We recommend you to prepare your PPT-slides in the classic 4:3 format
- Kindly be at the session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to meet the chair and familiarize yourself with the technical equipment.
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- The poster must be in DIN A0, portrait format. It should not exceed the following dimensions: 85 cm width, 119 cm height.
- Please only mount your poster on the corresponding wall which shows your poster number.
- Poster fixing material will be provided and distributed on-site.
- Posters are supposed to be displayed during the whole conference. They should be mounted at the beginning of the conference (until Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. the latest) and have to be removed directly at the end of the conference.
- There will be no guided poster tour but presenting authors are kindly requested to be present at their posters during the Morning Coffee Breaks on Wednesday, September 20 (10:15 - 11:30) and Thursday, September 21 (10:15 - 12:00) for discussions.